Saturday, June 27, 2009

Wedding Eve

Andy and I had a wonderful day spending time with our family and friends. We spent the day on the beach and at the pool. It was great having so many special people around us the day before our wedding. The weather was beautiful. It was really hot, but there was a nice breeze on the beach. There were two weddings tonight at the resort. I watched them set everything up knowing that they would be doing the same for us tomorrow. I still can't believe tomorrow is the big day. I am so blessed to have Andy in my life. This time tomorrow I will be Mrs. Lutz. I can't wait!!!

1 comment:

Tootie said...

By now you are Mrs. Lutz! :-) I wanted, so badly to drop around to get a glimpse of the bride and groom. But, with Grand Children visiting, and one of them at a tennis lesson, we couldn't get to the beach until around 6:30. :-( We also didn't want to intrude on a family affair. Even though there were some clouds around, the sky was beautiful and the wind certainly made it cooler. I hope you had a perfect wedding! I'll be waiting to see some photos.

 

Copyright 2009 All Rights Reserved | Template and Design by Custom Blog Designs/FreeStyleMama Creations