Tuesday, June 30, 2009

One Fine Day

I am sitting here drinking my coffee and looking at the beautiful ocean thinking about our wonderful wedding. Sunday morning I got up and went to my sister's condo to have breakfast with her, my mom, my dad, and the kids. Andy stayed at our condo. He said he was in "game day mode" for those of you who understand that phrase. My brother and his family came over after breakfast. We spent the morning on the beach so the kids could play. We really missed Lauren and Terry (Tesha's daughter and husband). Lauren made All Stars for softball. She worked so hard this year during the season. I wanted her to stay home and play in the tournament. We stayed on the beach for a few hours. Andy's family met us at the pool. While we were having lunch at the pool bar, the rain started coming down. It really looked like it was going to rain the rest of the day. We were so lucky it only rained 45 minutes. The rest of the day was beautiful.



The wedding turned out exactly as we had planned. It was short and sweet. The weather couln't have been more perfect. It was sunny with a nice breeze. It was perfect!

div>




Andy and I want to thank all our friends and family who traveled so far to spend this special day with us. We love you all!!

6 comments:

Diana of Diana Rambles said...

Oh how beautiful and carefree! I love the casualness of it! Looks like a wonderful ceremony. I love your dress. Congrats!

Michelle said...

Congrats!!! Looks like everything was beautiful, especially YOU!!!!

Tootie said...

Your wedding was beautiful! You have lots of very nice photos to remember it by. Thanks so much for sharing them. :-) Best wishes to you and your Andy for the future.

Jen Weigum said...

HI :) I just wanted say congrats and wish I could have been there to see ya'll on your special day! Looks like it was a perfect-beautiful day on the beach! And I love your dress! Welcome to the fam! Hope we will get to see you both soon and celebrate with you and Andy out here in Cali. Tell Andy I'll have some cold one's waiting for him (unless me and my sister drink them all first..LOL) TTYL :) Jen Weigum

Anonymous said...

Congratulations!! Looks like you all had a great time!! Welcome to the family Brandy. Many many blessings from our home to yours.
Love Jeff & Marlene

Julee H. Nappier said...

Awww you looked beautiful! Congrats!!!!

 

Copyright 2009 All Rights Reserved | Template and Design by Custom Blog Designs/FreeStyleMama Creations