Thursday, July 16, 2009

Wedding vs Streaker

I realized I had forgotten to tell everyone about our little "wedding crasher". I can't believe I forgot! Here's the story:

As most of you know, Andy and I got married on the beach. I knew that planning a wedding outside and on the beach there could be little issues. But you know me, I didn't worry about anything. For Andy and I, the cermemoy went just as planned. Our guest on the other hand had the opportunity to see a beautiful wedding and a not so beautiful streaker. HAHA!!

The guy, our streaker, decided it would be funny to take his pants down and run in between our cemermony and the beach. Andy and I must have been looking at each other when this happened, because we didn't see him. A lot of the people at the wedding said it was really funny but inappropriate. They said Tesha's boys were pointing and laughing. Can you imagine the look on their little faces to see an adult run on the beach with his pants around his ankles.

We went to the pool bar after the wedding to have a "wedding cocktail". That was the first time Andy and I knew what happened. And guess what? Our streaker was sitting in the hot tub across from the bar. I can't imagine how he felt knowing the wedding party he streaked by was all looking at him. To make a long story short, one of Andy's best friends walked over to him and had a "little man to man" talk.

Dona Dunn, Don's wife, writes a column for The Auburn Villager each week. Her article this week is about our streaker. Hope you enjoy her article as much as we did!

The link to the website is http://www.auburnvillager.com/story.html?1247760727032522.

Thanks Dona!!!

3 comments:

Tootie said...

What a horribly rude thing to do. :-(

Laura said...

I read the article that you posted on FB. Can't believe someone would do that! But, at least you have a funny story to tell, right?

Julee H. Nappier said...

That's crazy! Love the article though...so sweet. You finally got your prince!

 

Copyright 2009 All Rights Reserved | Template and Design by Custom Blog Designs/FreeStyleMama Creations