Monday, May 11, 2009

Getting Started

I have finally decided it was time for me to get on the "blogging boat". I have several friends that have been blogging for a long time. I have always wanted to blog, but I wasn't sure if I could keep up with it. So, here it goes!!

I guess the title of my blog should have been "The Future Mr. and Mrs. Lutz", but we only have 48 more days until the wedding. I didn't want to change it once it was set up. Wow, did I say only 48 days til the wedding. Our engagement has gone by so fast.

I hope everyone enjoys my (our) blog!!

2 comments:

Unknown said...

hi Brandy,,I think this is really a good idea. Keep in touch and I'll do the same....Hi to Andy for me. Marilyn

The Auburn Polks said...

Love the blog. It turned out really nice.

 

Copyright 2009 All Rights Reserved | Template and Design by Custom Blog Designs/FreeStyleMama Creations