Monday, May 25, 2009

Long Weekend


It was so nice to have a three day weekend. We were not able to do a lot outside Saturday or Sunday because of all the rain. We went to Lake Martin on Saturday for a friend's birthday party. It rained the whole time we were there, but the food was delicious. Mom and I went to Columbus shopping on Sunday. I finally found my dress for the wedding. Andy and I went to an oyster and shrimp cookout Sunday night. The weather today has been much better. It has rained on and off but for the most part it has been nice. We took a trip to Home Depot to buy some tomato plants. I bought some of the Topsy Turvey tomato hangers. Yes, I will buy anything I see on TV. Andy and I planted two plants in those and two more plants in one of my planters. There is nothing better than home grown tomatoes. I will keep everyone posted on the progress of our little tomato garden. Maybe I will plant more veggies soon!!

1 comment:

Julee H. Nappier said...

I love ur blog! It looks great!!!

 

Copyright 2009 All Rights Reserved | Template and Design by Custom Blog Designs/FreeStyleMama Creations